GPRS to access ring tones, wall papers and games
2. How do I get my handset set up to browse the internet?
send WAP to 4000.
3. How many texts will be sent?
- First SMS
A) You will soon receive Digicel WAP, Digicel MMS & Digicel Internet settings
- Second SMS
B) Configuration setting receive TT.
I)You then select “show” or “install”
- Third SMS
C) Your Digicel mobile is now configured to use our Digicel Live MMS and WAP services. Enjoy! Please restart your mobile for the settings to take effect
4. Will I be able to get the Multi-Media Message (MMS) settings on my handset via SMS?
• Yes, most handsets that receive the SMS with GPRS settings will also receive MMS settings once the handset is capable of sending and receiving MMS.
**Phones that do not receive MMS Settings but are compatible with the service will have to be manually provisioned
5. Will I need to provision my SIM card to send MMS?
• No, Subscribers whom have not previously had their Sims provisioned on the MMS platform will be automatically provisioned once their handsets have been configured (manually or automatically) and they attempt to send an MMS.
**Note that this message will be delivered
6. Am I able to access any free content on the Digicel Live WAP site?
• There is a section on our Digicel Live WAP site where customers are able to download free games, ring tones and wallpapers.
7. Where can I get these free games, ring tones and wallpapers?
• Customers simply need to scroll to the end of the Digicel Live homepage to find this content.
8. How much credit will I need to access the Internet?
• Customers must have credit on their account in order to access the internet service.
9. If I have recently purchased a GPRS compatible handset will I get the GPRS settings via SMS?
10. If I purchased my handset overseas, will I still be able to get the settings?
• No. Only handsets purchased from Digicel can receive the settings. Handsets purchased from another mobile service provider or bought overseas will need to have their handsets manually provisioned.
11. Will I get a confirmation message once the settings are on the phone?
• No, the customer will need to attempt to access the service to confirm whether or not they are able to connect.
12. What is the cost per KB to WAP browse?
• Customers pay 2c per KB plus vat while accessing the Digicel Live WAP
13. How do you access Digicel Live?
• Most Digicel mobiles phones are Live ready. If you need to activate Digicel Live for yourself, send a text message to 4000 with the word "WAP" to receive your Digicel Live settings or call Customer Care on 100 from your Digicel mobile phone.
• To access Digicel Live on your handset, press and hold the internet "Ready" button or go to your main menu and select the following WAP access options for the following handsets:
- Nokia handsets: web
- Motorola handsets: web access
- Sony Ericsson: internet services
- Samsung: fun box
• Then go into your bookmarks, select Digicel Live and you're on your way!
• Digicel Live is a pay-as-you-use service. Pricing will be displayed on your mobile before each download.
Digicel Live opens up your window to sports, information, entertainment and other exciting and fun stuff:
Digicel Live is the place to be for sporting updates. Be sure to check out our premium cricket content, sports news, scores and commentary and a whole lot more.
Be in the know with news and reviews from the most credible news sources in T&T and around the world. Digicel Live publishes at least daily news updates from major media houses.
Download and play any of our over five thousand Java games. And if you don’t want to play alone, then we also have multi-player Java games just waiting for you and your friends.
Personalize your phone with Digicel Live
Getting information has never been so easy. Log on to Digicel Live and get all the latest updates on fashion trends, drink mixes, lottery results, horoscopes and much, much more.
Digicel ringtones, games and wallpapers
Usage per Download
Games - Regular
Games - Premium
All rates are VAT Inclusive.