Click here to get your Caller Tunes today.
1. What is Caller Tunes?
2. How does Caller Tunes work?
3. Are Caller Tunes different from Ringtones?
4. Is the phone model important when the Caller Tune is activated?
5. What are the specific features of the service?
6. What does it cost to access this service?
All prices are Vat Inclusive.
Charge (VAT Inc.)
Cost per tune
IVR (per min)
Web on PC only
Regular browsing rates will apply if the customer is web browsing from handheld. Promotional 50% reduction in cost of tune, regular rate is $12.00 VAT Inc.
7. How do I activate on my phone?
8. How do I know that the service has been activated successfully?
Once activation is completed, you will receive a confirmation via SMS that includes the password to log into the IVR or Website of caller tunes.
9. Can I use this password on the WEB interface?
Yes, the password can be used either via your mobile phone by dialing *888 or via the link that you found on the website of Digicel.
10. How can I purchase a Tune?
11. What types of Caller Tunes are available currently?
Currently there are several categories of tunes including Dancehall, Soca, Hip Hop & Rap and Dance among others. Customers can preview available tunes by using the IVR and Web interface.
12. What is the cost per Tune?
Each tune carries a cost of $5.21 (promotional price)
13. How do I pay for the chargeable features of this service?
As a postpaid subscriber, all charges will be applied to your bill. As a prepaid subscriber, you must have credit available on your phone as all charges will be deducted from your account upon purchase.
14. How many Tunes can I buy?
There is no limit to the amount of Tunes customer can purchase.
15. How long may I keep a caller tune?
A caller tune expires 3 months from the date and time of purchase.
16. Will my Caller Tune purchases expire?
Yes. Your will expire after 3 months.
17. What happens when it expires?
Customers will have the option to renew for another 3 months by simply repurchasing the caller tune within 30 days after expiration.
18. Am I charged each time a caller hears one of my selections?
No, you are charged when you select music and purchase it, but not for each call you receive.
19. What is an album ?
20. Will I be charged for attempting to purchase a tune that already exists in my album?
No, customers will not be charged for a caller tune that already exists in their album.
21. If I convert my prepaid account to post or vice versa, will I keep all my albums?
22. What is a Caller Tune Gift?
23. Is there an additional cost for using this service?
respectively. Please refer to table above reflecting costs
24. Will I still be charged for sending a Caller tune gift to a friend if it already exists in his or her album?
25. How can I unsubscribe from the service?
26. Can I still use my caller Tune if I unsubscribe from the service?
27. Will my Profile be erased if I forgot to renew my subscription?
Yes after 1 month. Your Caller Tunes profile will be moved to the deactivate state and unsubscribed after 1 month if not renewed. Once the subscription fees are settled within the month your Caller Tunes settings will be restored. Caller Tunes profiles are erased after un-subscription from the service.
28. Will I be given a default tunes upon subscribing to the service?
29. To how many callers may I assign a single Caller tune?
Caller Tunes can be assigned at your own discretion. One Caller Tune can be assigned to one caller exclusively or to multiple subscribers if so desired.
30. How often may I change my Caller Tunes, Friends or both?
You may add or change Caller tune and Friends as often as you wish. In addition, you may delete or edit your Friends information in addition to the Caller tune settings (days and times).
31. Will Caller Tunes work while I am roaming?
32. Can I use the normal ringing tone during work hours?
33. Can I choose what my default Ring tone is set as?
Yes. You can choose any fun Caller tune as the default for all callers.
34. Can I preview the Caller Tunes free of charge?
Yes. You can preview Caller Tunes free of charge on the website only.
35. What is the URL for the website?
Customers can gain access to the caller tunes webpage via to Digicel website (www.digiceltt.com)
36. What will happen to my Caller Tunes if I change my mobile number?
37. How do I manage my Caller Tunes?
38. Will I be notified when new Caller Tunes are added to the service?