Free Night Pass
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is this Free Night Pass About?
- Customers can purchase a “Free Night Pass” to make unlimited calls between 10pm – 5am.
What is the cost of this Free Night Pass?
- Cost is $5.00 Vat Exclusive
How long is the Free Night Pass valid for?
- The Free Night Pass is valid for 24hours
Will the Free Night Pass Auto – Renew?
· No – the Free Night Pass will not Auto Renew and the customer will be required to sign up each time for this service.
Can Bonus Credit be used to purchase this Free Night Pass?
No – Bonus Credit cannot be used.
Will the Free Calls apply to calls across all networks?
§ No. This is valid for only Digicel to Digicel calls.
Can I qualify for Free After 3 when I am using this Free Night Pass?
- No, Once you are using the Free Night Pass Digi-Digi calls would be free so FA3 would not be applicable.
Can corporate customers purchase this Free Night Pass?
· No, this is available to only Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
Are calls to a Digicel number in another country included in my Free Calls between 10:00pm – 5:00 am?
No - The Free Night Pass applies to only Digi – Digi calls within Trinidad and Tobago. Calls to Digicel numbers within other countries e.g. Digicel Jamaica are charged at regular rates and are not part of the promotion.
If I call my friends from Trinidad who are roaming with their Digicel T&T mobiles, would calls to them be free?
· Yes, calls made to any Digicel Trinidad and Tobago number, whether they are roaming or not are included in the Free Night Pass.
If a customer is on a Digicel Circle CUG then Digicel Circle CUG calls remain free, Digicel Circle customers can purchase this Free Night Pass to call other Digicel customers who are not in their CUG.
SIGN – UP PROCESS
· How do I sign – up for this Free Night Pass?
Customers can activate this Bolt – On by dialing USSD: *399#
Night Pass Terms and Conditions
(1) Digicel’s Night Pass (“Night Pass”) allows Digicel prepaid customers (“Prepaid Customers”) and Digicel postpaid customers (“Postpaid Customers”) to make unlimited calls to any local Digicel number during the service period of 10:00 p.m. to 4:59 a.m. (the “Service Period”) for the fee of Five Trinidad and Tobago dollars (TT$5.00) (“ the Tariff”).
(2) All Prepaid and Postpaid Customers (“Customers”) are eligible to subscribe to the Night Pass subject to the following:
(a) Prepaid Customers must have sufficient credit on their account to cover the Tariff; and
(b) The Postpaid Customer’s account must be in good standing and must have an unexpired credit limit sufficient to cover the Tariff;
(3) Once the above criteria are satisfied, the Customer can dial the USSD code *399# from their mobile handset to subscribe to the Night Pass. Customers will then receive a SMS/text message with instructions on how to subscribe to the Night Pass. Once the activation is complete, a final confirmation SMS/text message will be sent to the Customer advising of the activation of the Night Pass.
(4) The Night Pass will only be available for use during the Service Period and shall expire at 4:59 a.m. unless the Night Pass is renewed in the same manner as described in clause 3 above. You must satisfy the criteria in clause 2 above.
(5) This promotion shall be available during the period July 1 to July 31, 2012.
(6) In the case of Prepaid Customer, the Night Pass can only be purchased with credit from the Customer’s main account. Bonus credit cannot be applied towards the purchase of the Night Pass.
(7) The Night Pass only applies to calls placed from Trinidad and Tobago and not while the Customer is roaming.
(8) Benefits under the Night Pass that are not used within the Service Period shall not be available for use after the expiry of the Service Period.
(9) Benefits under the Night Pass that are not used cannot be transferred to another account or other subscribers.
Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Night Pass forthwith and without notice if in its sole opinion the Night Pass is being abused, such abuse to include but not be limited to the following:-
a) commercial use of the Night Pass;
b) use of the Night Pass for profit or financial gain;
c) open circuits without voice conversations;
d) installation of or use of a Digicel SIM card in a PBX/switchboard,
e) restricting or inhibiting any other customer from using the service;
f) any breach of the Customer Obligations as set out herein;
g) any use by the Customer that is intended to or results in or is likely to bypass the service;
h) reselling the service to any third party, without the prior express written consent of Digicel. Breach of this provision may result in immediate suspension of the Night Pass;
i) any use deemed by Digicel to degrade the service quality on the network or otherwise interfere with or undermine the Digicel network.
j) general abuse intended to undermine the mobile telecommunications network or services provided by Digicel, and
k) any other ground for suspension or termination under Clause 16 of Digicel’s Standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions or Clause 20 of the Standard Postpaid Terms and Conditions as applicable.
(11) Customer Obligations
Customers agree to:
a. abide by all these terms and conditions for use of the Night Pass as outlined herein;
b. comply with laws and regulations governing the Digicel network ;
c. utilize the Night Pass for personal use only and not for commercial and/or business purposes;
d. not bypass the service or engage in any act that is likely to result in bypass of the service;
e. immediately report and confirm in writing, loss, theft, damage of handset and/or SIM Card preventing use of the Night Pass;
f. comply with all reasonable requests by us, or others on our behalf, particularly in relation to the investigation of fraud or other offences or as required by law or in legal proceedings.
g. be solely responsible for keeping his/her mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through his/her mobile handset. Any request made for the Service via the use of an USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the Customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of a Customer’s handset.
h. Subject to the above the normal prepaid and postpaid terms and conditions shall apply and the Night Pass shall be deemed to be part of the Digicel Mobile Service thereunder.
i. To the extent permitted by law, Digicel reserves the right to amend or unilaterally change any of the above terms and conditions or terminate the promotion, subject to notifying Customers of such amendments or termination. Such notification may be by way of text message, advertisement in the national media and/or our website and shall take effect on publication of the notification.